Wooden Flooring or Vinyl Flooring.
Flooring is an essential component of the house- not long before there were not many options available for floorings. Thanks to technology and innovations, there are several options available. You can now choose what’s best for your needs and styling requirements. There are two types of flooring in the market: natural and artificial or synthetic floors. Wood is one of the most popular types of floorings in natural substances – on the other hand, Vinyl is one of the artificial flooring materials that are getting much more popular. Both of them are a practical and stylish choice for modern houses and commercial areas, and it isn’t apparent to select the one. Here are the pros and cons of both floorings so you can choose the one according to your needs.
- One characteristic that is common in all types of items that use wood is their durability. Hardwood is the most durable and lifelong material for your floors. In short, we can say that it has ageless quality and durability. A wood floor can be your partner for a hundred years if they are provided proper maintenance.
- Variety is always a significant factor to choose from – and in wood, you will find numerous types. Among a few timbers that are famous for floorings are oak, Tigerwood, Brazilian walnut, hickory, and much more. Hardwood floors are available in smooth and elegant patterns – for instance, use wood planks to design your floor differently. All you may need to do is lay them differently and get a unique floor design.
- Different wood types are excellent weather insulators. It keeps your floor cool in summers and warm in winters.
- Wood floors provide aesthetic value to your home, and your floors may become the center of attraction.
- Wood is durable and long-lasting, and they hardly get damaged, but if they do so – repair and maintenance are easy.
- Wood floors are stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Natural wood is an environmentally-friendly and anti-allergic material. It is also biodegradable material.
- Wood floorings are expensive.
- If not maintained well, they may get affected by mold or humidity.
- Vinyl Floors are one of the most affordable choices for your flooring.
- Vinyl Floors are durable and shock-resistant. Scratches, dings, and soft damages are not an issue for your vinyl floors.
- Vinyl floors are water-resistant, and it is the right choice for prominent families.
- Vinyl Floors are available in unique, beautiful colors and styles that enhance the beauty of your home.
- Vinyl floors are one of the most affordable types of synthetic floorings.
- Installing Vinyl floors is very easy, and with the right tools, you can also do it yourself.
- Vinyl floors are hard to maintain once they get damaged, and you may need to change the flooring.
- Not the right choice with allergic patients around.
Vinyl or Woods both are good choices – to avoid drawbacks choose the one that matches most of your needs.